Joining the Windsor Doodle family in 2022, Windsor's Love from Dad is an up and coming multi-generational Australian Labradoodle Stud. Born December 4th, 2021, he is an apricot tuxedo male with gorgeous, take-me-home eyes and a winning personality.
Born December 4th, 2022, Love from Dad (call name Anbu) came into the world right here at Windsor Doodle. Sweet and gentle, Love from Dad is being homed at a nearby guardian home with a small family in Lasalle who makes their puppy a part of the family. He lives his best life and he is loved beyond measure.
Love from Dad's genetic panel is clear for any and all carriers. He will also be tested with OFA for hip dysplasia, elbow dysplasia, patella and cardio. He will have his eye CERTS done at one year old. Both parents are clear for all of the above.
1. A (-) brucellosis test within 7 days, if natural breeding is done, prior to breeding.
2. An OFA or equivalent certification for Hip and Elbow dysplasia.
3. Genetic Health testing certificates for Dam from a reliable company (such as Paw Print Genetics) for the Australian Labradoodle Essential Panel.
4. A copy of the 3-5 generation pedigree.
5. If Artificial Insemination is done, Dam owner is responsible for all charges related to collection and shipping of semen.
6. Dam owner agrees to provide a copy of her pet contract stating that all pets must be spayed/neutered by 6 months of age.